Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms updated Thursday 24th May 2018
Acceptance of Terms
TheatreCloud.com may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please check our Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes we may make. Your continued access of use of the site indicates your acceptance of such changes.
The term ‘TheatreCloud.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
2nd Floor, 80-81 St Martin’s Lane, London WC2N 4AA
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make no warranty that the site will meet your requirements or that the quality of the site will meet your expectations.
- We cannot guarantee that any errors or defects in the site, services or content will be corrected.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Information you provide
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Participating in activities such as creative projects on TheatreCloud.com may mean you upload or post content to the site (“Your Content”). You agree that you have all the necessary rights to submit Your Content and that it does not infringe any third party’s right, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
You retain all rights to Your Content but by uploading or posting it, grant and acknowledge our right to publish them as required in promoting the project and in the fulfilment of any awards. We cannot accept responsibility for any misuse of Your Content by a third party.
You must not upload, post or transmit any video, image, text or other content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other intellectual property rights
- Or otherwise unlawful or immoral content
If you believe that any material on TheatreCloud.com breaks these terms or infringes upon any copyright you own or control, you may notify us at [email protected] and we will investigate promptly.
Restriction and termination of use
We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site at any time in TheatreCloud.com’s discretion. Any conduct by you that is deemed to restrict any other person from enjoying the site may result in the termination of your account without further notice. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.